Sometimes I wish the end would come.... Whatever it is.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dear Diary,
It is has been two months now hiding from the Nazis and it is September 1942. Everything has been the same. All I have been doing is studying. Mr. Van Daan and Mrs. Van Daan have been fighting and Anne spilled milk on Ms. Van Daan lovely fur coat. She was very upset with Anne. Also mama got mad at Anne for how the way she acts too. Anne has been messing with Peter she took his shoes and has been annoying him too. I think that I might like Peter. I am not sure that he likes me though. I think Anne likes Peter though. I do not know what I should do about that I guess I cannot do anything about it. There is also now another person who would be staying with us and his name is Mr. Dussel. He is a man in is late fifties and he is finicky.  Mr. Dussel will be sleeping in my bed. I do not mind if he sleeps there. Mr. Du  It sounds horrible of what the Nazis been doing to the Jews like everyday hundreds of Jews disappear and that children come home from school to find their parents gone.
                                                                                                                                                                                Margot Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment