Sometimes I wish the end would come.... Whatever it is.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dear Diary,
Anne had a bad dream last night. She was kicking and screaming and we thought that someone heard her but no one did. Her dream was about that the Green Police coming to get us.   When mother tried to comfort Anne she said that she wanted father to comfort her instead. Mother was crying about it I told her it’s a phase….. You head father…most girls go through it…they give all their fathers at this age.  Mother said that I did not shut out and I said she’ll get over it.  Anne said that she only truly loves father when she was talking to father. Anne says that mother does not understand her. I think that is true. All what Anne wants is to have fun but mother does not understand that. I wish that I do not have to be here. I want to go outside and have some fun but we cannot until the war is over if the war will be ever over. I hope the war would not be much longer I wonder if anything has changed in the outside world and I wonder if some of my friends are still alive.
                                                                                                                                                                Margot Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment